Thursday, July 14, 2016

Blog re-construction on the way

 so first let me say sorry for the absence of new stuff on here, the site was giving trouble as well as other issues that I had going on.
 In the next week expect to see some new stuff posted and I shall endevor to stay up to day on a weekly basis, more as time permits. Despite what this site would have you believe it does not make it easy to post from mobile devices and the layout with the hashtags can hinder a blogger for sure.
 I do have a sister site to this under the same title on tumblr that is easier to operate as well a it is updated weekly. I will attempt to link the 2 blogs getting new material to them both at the same time.
 Feel like see my other site here is the link
Www.thecigarstop.tumblr.com
 See you in a few cigars.

No comments:

Post a Comment