Saturday, November 7, 2015

The Cigar Stops Review of the Partagas 1845 Extra Oscuro Cigar


Origin: Dominican Republic

Wrapper: Connecticut, Oscuro

Filler/Binder: Dominican, Nicaraguan

Shape/Size: Double Corona (7.5 x 54), Supremo-Perfecto (7 x 58), Gigante-Gordo (6 x 60), Robusto Gordo (5.5 x 52), Rothchild-Robusto (4.5 x 50)

Strength: Full

Box/Bundle: Box of 18

Flavored: No

Price: Per Single $5.50 - Per Box $100.00 to $150.00 USD
 This one is a Double “D”, no not that Double “D”
I am referring to it being dark and delicious. 
The only thing about this cigar that isn’t appetizing is its price. Although it is on the expensive side of things I have to say it is worth every weeping penny you will spend for them.
 The powers that be say it holds a complex array of flavors; espresso, coca, earth, leather and pepper. I will tell you I did not get all of that I tasted was the earthiness and the leather and a hint pepper, sometime I think they over compensate, but the outcome is the same, try one and I bet you get hooked. This is one of the best full strength cigars I have had, in fact I smoked 4 just for this review 2 Robustos and 2 Double Carona (thanks to Cigar boy for the extra 2).

We rate this one a 8 ½ out of 10

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment