Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cigars of the weekend



This weekend’s we had a few cigars going, Drew Estate Tabak Especial, which is mocha flavored cigar. It’s a robusto size cigar very well constructed and tends to be on the pricey side as is most of the Drew Estate cigars. The cigar had a nice even burn, solid white ash and a very nice blend of flavor and aromatics. A single runs you about 9 bucks and a box varies in price from $125.00 to $140.00 U.S.D. I would give this cigar 8 ½ out of 10 for construction, flavor and ash.

The second cigar this weekend was a Fonseca Ariana, Maduro, Toro size, I have made this one my everyday cigar, and it is inexpensive with a price set at between $50 to $60 bucks for a box of 20.  It is well constructed, has a nice woody nut sweet maduro flavor and its construction for a lower end cigar is spot on. This cigar would rate a 5 or 6 out of 10 for me.




The third and final cigar of the weekend was a C.A.O. Brazillia, this cigar is a gift from the Gods of the Leaf. Great taste, excellent construction and the Oscuro is like icing on a cake. It is dark and delicious. If I had a complaint and I do not, it would be that this cigar doesn’t come in a Toro size, but if it did maybe I would get tired of it and I would not enjoy it as much as I do. 7 out of 10 on his one.
 
See you all next time


No comments:

Post a Comment