Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A Cigar Tour of New England

As I write this it is fall in New England which means that the cigar events are far and few between and that evil winter is on its way. It also means that cigar smoking starts to dwindle to an occasional thing for most even myself; however I thought we would finish off the year doing a winter cigar tour.
The thought thus far is to get a couple friends or an entire group and invade a cigar store that allows you to smoke in the store and sample it meet new cigar friendly folk and maybe give it a review. We will also try a few of the Cigar lounges in Maine and New Hampshire and enjoy the atmosphere of being indoors in the fall and winter season. I will look, but due to state laws on smoking it is difficult to find places in my state of Massachusetts but I will endeavor to seek out and explore the area for one, I will boldly go where ever cigar goers go.
So stay tuned for The Dead Ringers Cigar Club New England Winter Tour. I will post on here in advance where I or we will be heading and if anyone would like to join myself or anyone I can drag with me for a cigar you would be more than welcome, when it comes to cigars the more the merrier.
See you on Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment